Sunday, March 13, 2005

I should mention that this site is intended to catalogue my trials and tribulations during the time I have tried to bring increased ethics to the investment business. It is my responsibility to do this, similar to that of every single member of the industry to work towards preserving and protecting our clients and the reputation of the business. Looking the other way, and covering up abuse only works to profit in the short term, not the long term.

If I can be of any help through these stories, to members of the public who are, or have been abused by this industry, I offer my services and my experience to assist, without compensation. I am qualified to act as an expert witness in litigation, but if I were paid to do this, my opinions may come into question. I am happy to tell the truth as I know it, and happy to see if that can in any way improve conditions in the investment industry and for the public.

Thanks for reading along, and best regards.
investoradvocate@shaw.ca